The Shadow Dancers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quel'belore Sunweaver

2 posters

Go down

Quel'belore Sunweaver Empty Quel'belore Sunweaver

Post  Quelbe Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Quel'belore Sunweaver, a young 17 year old (in human years) Blood Elven girl seeks to join the proud order of Blood Knights. During her way to Silvermoon she stopped at the Inn, finding a strange elf called Kreilliadris inside. The man taught her to see in the nearby future and then helped her to be initiated into the Order. After being armored she trained almost all day and received a wound in her back, which is now a large scar on the same spot. After the day she headed back to the Inn, only having heard that she was ordered to leave to Northrend. Terrified as she was, she didn't want to go but was aided by Deyndra on her way there. As they travelled they stopped at a Scourge Temple City, in the Borean Tundra. Her overconfidence grew as she killed several weak undead and eventually she and Deyndra split up. Getting beaten by a Darkfallen she received a wound on her leg, calling for help as Deyndra aided her in time and dragged her away. When Deyndra went to sleep she snuck away..desserted her mission and seeks to find her place..in the world.
Quelbe

Back to top Go down

Quel'belore Sunweaver Empty Re: Quel'belore Sunweaver

Post  Salsbro Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:27 pm

wheres the part where you were terrifed of Kreiliardis? XD

and remember to get my name right kthx.
Salsbro
Salsbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Quelbe Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Hey, i can't let people know i was afraid! Besides, you should just get a better name >Sad
Quelbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Salsbro Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:33 pm

XD

btw welcome Quelbe.
Salsbro
Salsbro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content